Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I deserve to be Happy...


I was kneeling on the bank
near the lake we used to meet
to see you are coming through woods
you promised me to come
and asked me to wait..
I have been waiting here years and years
to see you return with a smile
lake is ready to over flow
it can't bear my tears
when I heard a voice from...
from the deepest place of love...
''all your tears mixed in to lake
had filled with secret pain..
but no body hear or no body feel
you have wasted your pain...''
the voice asked me get up..
my love...my dear lover..
now I'm on my feet and about to move
I can't wait here any longer
where I have no value with my soul
If you return here someday..
don't wait for me but move..
I deserve to be happy
If you are deserve to be happy
with me some day
my love....we will meet again..... 

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]